Den-Mat is the leader in consumer and professional dental products. Launched in 1974, Den-Mat has been advancing the aesthetic dentistry career landscape by creating innovative breakthroughs in the science of cosmetic dentistry serving both patients and professionals alike. Den-Mat employs approximately 450 people around the United States and is headquartered in Santa Maria, California. The company owns or has exclusive licenses covering more than 100 patents.
SADA Systems, Inc. (www.sadasystems.com) is a privately held information technology consulting, outsourcing, and development firm founded in 2000. SADA is not only one ofMicrosoft’s first Online Services partners, specializing in the Business Productivity Online Services (now Office 365) suite and migration and deployment services, but proud to be one (1) of only nine (9) Elite Cloud Accelerate Partners in the country. SADA has been a Microsoft Gold Partner since 2003 and has experience migrating over 2 million mailboxes to the cloud. SADA Systems is a Microsoft cloud services leader and has built a significant part of its business around the implementation of cloud computing solutions all around the world.
While Den-Mat is widely recognized as a global cosmetic dentistry leader, their network infrastructure was not adequate for facilitating collaboration amongst its 450 nationwide office staff. Established in 1974 in a highly specialized field, many of Den-Mat’s employees were veteran Microsoft Office users with set methodologies. Den-Mat required that their solution be easy to use, have a high user adoption rate and aligned with existing work flows for a seamless but upgraded user experience.
- Demonstrate how Microsoft Livemeeting and Office Communications Online can streamline communication processes and increase productivity while reduce the sales cycle.
- Train and consult administrators to facilitate transition to Microsoft Online (BPOS) and familiarize them with new administration consoles.
- Simplify existing workflows avoid unnecessary work (such as directory synchronization and data replication) with custom SADA Microsoft Online applications.
SADA’s Microsoft Online (BPOS) PoC includes:
- Comprehensive infrastructure assessment
- Set up BPOS accounts
- Blueprint of mail migration
- Heavy technical documentation and guidance of process to help streamline full BPOS deployment
- 1-on-1 admin consultation
- Validation and acceptance–SADA will work with your company’s POC stakeholders to collect their feedback, assess any compatibility concerns and discuss next steps.
During Den-Mat’s Microsoft Online pilot, SADA was able to effectively enhance security and boost productivity. Den-Mat was able to enjoy a greater level of collaboration through the use of LiveMeeting. Thorough demonstrations of LiveMeeting’s video conferencing capabilities lead by SADA’s technical team in addition to web console and platform integration, the organization was able to embrace the new technology quickly.
AD Sync (Dir Sync) helped the company conserve IT resources. This tool synchronizes data in the on-premise Active Directory and sends it to the cloud. With this tool, Den-Mat was able to avoid the need to replicate data creating a seamless feel to the BPOS Suite.
Many of Den-Mat’s infrastructure processes were streamlined during the BPOS PoC. SADA assisted Den-Mat’s IT department with the criteria for fully evaluating a BPOS platform. Den-Mat was able to properly evaluate how BPOS complied with their needs.
Jonathan Green, Vice President of Information Technologies at DenMat, explains that “SADA was one of the BEST companies I have had the pleasure of working with. Their communication, understanding, delivery and follow up have been second to none.” He looks forward to working with SADA again post-PoC. Green goes on to say that “While we ultimately needed to stay on premise for our BPOS needs, SADA’s work made the cloud environment easy to understand, integrate with and ultimately gave us a clear view of our needs.”