Updates to Docs:
- Users may now choose to view their documents in the standard detail list, or in a thumbnail view that lets the user preview the document before opening it.
- The document search function now includes spelling suggestions; this works just like the spelling corrections in Google Search. When you enter a misspelled word in the search box, Docs will prompt you with a different spelling.
- Upload documents up to 1GB in size. This is an increase from the current 250MB limit.
- Thumbnail view can be opened by clicking the new thumbnail icon located in the view options at the top right of the documents list panel.
- Google Docs search automatically offers a suggestion for the correct spelling of a word if you make a mistake entering it into the search field.
- Any document that is not being converted to a Google Doc has a file size limit of 1GB.
Updates to the Sites API:
- Copy sites and site templates using the site feed. It also now allows you to list, update, and create sites.
- Permissions can now be managed through the Access Control List (ACL). This means that sharing settings can be configured through the API.