- Log into Gmail.
- Locate and click the settings link.
- When the page reloads, locate and click the labs tab.
- Under labs locate multiple inboxes and change the setting to enable.
- Offline: view your messages in Gmail even when not connected to the Internet
- Tasks: create a task chat-window in your Gmail and add tasks directly from messages by selecting “More Actions” and clicking add to tasks.
- Forgotten attachment detector: Gmail helps you to remember your attachments by reading your message. If your text refers to an attached file, but there is no attachment present, Gmail will remind you to attach your files (this author’s favorite new feature).
A feature in Docs that was notable for its absence for a long time was the ability to create a preview of what a document will look like once it has been printed. This functions somewhat like Print Preview in desktop applications such as Microsoft Word. When working with a document Print Preview can be used to see a document before it is printed, or it can be used to get a page count.
For more information click here .