For these reasons, state and local governments are increasingly turning to these advanced apps to manage their email, document creation and retention, websites while enhancing remote access and collaboration at an affordable rate. Register now for American City and County and Google’s live webinar event “How Local Governments Use the Latest Applications to Improve Productivity and Reduce Cost,” with special guests from Pierce County, WI and the City of Mesquite, NV. Our very own Tony Safoian will be speaking on how a deployment partner such as SADA Systems can assist government agencies with a smooth transition to Google Apps. He will be discussing implementation best practices, change management and more. Join in during the Q&A and get your questions answered by Google, SADA Systems (a leader in Google Apps services) and government organizations who have already gone Google.Join us to learn:
- The reasons these governments switched to Google Apps from their previous Novell Groupwise system or a hosted service provided by the State of WI
- The ways they are improving collaboration and productivity while addressing government mandates around security and document retention.
- The best practices and proven strategies for a smooth deployment and use adoption
- The benefits they have realized since implementing Google Apps
- Dirk Marshall – IT Manager, City of Mesquite, NV
- Janet Huppert – IT Director, Pierce County, WI
- Wendy Wu – Product Marketing Manager, State and Local Government, Google
- Tony Safoian – CEO, SADA Systems
Register for this live webcast and come away with a better understanding of how the cloud technology can help your department run better and more efficiently.