In an effort to increase collaboration and productivity, Den-Mat reached out to SADA Systems to test out Microsoft Online (BPOS). In order to avoid a heavy change management process, SADA Systems was engaged to deliver a Proof of Concept (PoC) that focused supporting a more agile communication system while still providing full functionality and feedback of the suite. SADA systems worked to:
- Demonstrate how Microsoft Livemeeting and Office Communications Online can streamline communication processes and increase productivity while reduce the sales cycle.
- Train and consult administrators to facilitate transition to Microsoft Online (BPOS) and familiarize them with new administration consoles.
- Simplify existing workflows avoid unnecessary work (such as directory synchronization and data replication) with custom SADA Microsoft Online applications.
- Comprehensive infrastructure assessment
- Set up BPOS accounts
- Blueprint of mail migration
- Heavy technical documentation and guidance of process to help streamline full BPOS deployment
- 1-on-1 admin consultation
- Validation and acceptance–SADA will work with your company’s POC stakeholders to collect their feedback, assess any compatibility concerns and discuss next steps.