- Google Docs offer translators. This is especially useful when you have foreign language courses being taught at the university. You can simply transfer a document onto Google docs and use the translator to translate the document into any language you like!
- Reference tools: Google docs come armed with an arsenal of dictionaries, thesauruses and encyclopedias. You will never have to worry about reference books again!
- Shared editing: Google docs allow your students to edit a document together. Multiple students can edit one document and they can interact with one another through the chat client. This build strong team work.
- Collaborate across the world: It doesn’t matter where your students are… You can invite them to jointly edit documents by simply sending out invitations to their Google accounts.
- Annotations and footnotes: You can easily put in footnotes and even hyperlink sections in your document which makes it incredibly easy for your students to refer to.
- Track changes: You can view a history of edits and changes made to a document. This ensures that you can monitor the progress your students are making.
- Go mobile: With Google docs, you can go mobile by accessing docs on mobile devices such as tablets and phones.
- Presentations on websites: You can use Google docs to embed presentations on websites. Perfect for students and faculty alike!
- Insert videos: You can easily put in various educational videos into your presentations. Again, useful for driving a point home in a homework assignment.
- Create forms: You can create forms to conduct quick tests for all your students and the form compiles all their answers together in a neat spreadsheet. If it is an objective test with multiple choices then you can even put in formulae to auto evaluate the answers given by students and auto calculate the total marks secured and grade the performance of the student in the test too!
Familiar, simple, secure—it's time to give G Suite a closer look.
Organizations are moving to the cloud, and for good reason. Google Apps cloud solutions make it easier to collaborate, access files on the fly, and manage security. Download this free eBook, G Suite: Key Statistics and Use Cases for the Enterprise, to learn how Google Apps are revolutionizing modern work processes.