You’ve taken the first major step in your journey to Cloud with the decision to Go Google. Now, you can get even more value from Google Apps by streamlining more business processes and workflows with Google App Engine.
SADA is one of the first Google Apps partners to offer App Engine custom development services. App Engine offers a lot of great features as a standalone product, but it is even more valuable for organizations that already use Google Apps. That’s because App Engine integrates seamlessly with Google Apps and Accounts.
Now, you are in a position to consider productivity-enhancing applications such as:
- Google Apps integration with SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com, and other key corporate applications.
- Employee-to-manager request and approval workflow processes.
- Integration of key corporate applications with other cloud-based applications.
- Intelligent document routing and notification for streamlined workflow.
- Migration of Sharepoint or Lotus Notes applications to the cloud.
- Automated event and task creation based on key metrics pulled from core applications like SAP, Oracle, PeopleSoft, Salesforce.com.
- Employee dashboards coupled with action item lists and communication/collaboration tools.
- Mobile access to corporate and Google Apps-based applications.
- Improved business intelligence and information delivery.
Familiar, simple, secure—it's time to give G Suite a closer look.
Organizations are moving to the cloud, and for good reason. Google Apps cloud solutions make it easier to collaborate, access files on the fly, and manage security. Download this free eBook, G Suite: Key Statistics and Use Cases for the Enterprise, to learn how Google Apps are revolutionizing modern work processes.