SADA worked closely with LCCI to develop a strategy for meeting the goals of the implementation. To meet the needs of users at LCC International, SADA worked closely with their own IT department to implement Google Apps. Solutions deployed at LCCI include:
- Email migration and contact sharing in between Google Apps and the Active Directory system in place at LCCI.
- Set up the Gmail list tool to maintain distribution lists managed by LCCI.
- Deployed Enhanced Dual Delivery to maintain messages sent to both accounts (Exchange and Gmail) during the transition period.
- Conducted extensive online training via webinar for employees on five continents.
- Transitioned LCC International’s 1,100 employees to Google Apps from their previous MS Exchange-based system.
LCC’s Vice President of Information Systems John Buckholz will lead a Tech Republic sponsored Google webinar to share his experience in “going Google.” Joining John will be SADA’s Director of Projects and Development, Michael Higby, who served as SADA’s primary liaison to LCC even before the project started through final rollout.
Read more about LCC’s deployment of Google Apps by clicking here.
Familiar, simple, secure—it's time to give G Suite a closer look.
Organizations are moving to the cloud, and for good reason. Google Apps cloud solutions make it easier to collaborate, access files on the fly, and manage security. Download this free eBook, G Suite: Key Statistics and Use Cases for the Enterprise, to learn how Google Apps are revolutionizing modern work processes.