DocuSign has made its industry-leading eSignature apps and Digital Transaction Management (DTM) functionalities widely available to businesses and consumers from right within Microsoft applications. Robust apps for Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Dynamics 365, and Windows make it easier for organizations of every size, industry, and geography to quickly and securely transact business anytime, anywhere, on any device.
DocuSign for Outlook allows users to sign and return or get signatures on email attachments directly from Outlook. Users signing attachments themselves can return the signed documents to the original sender, or they can save the signed documents locally. Users getting signatures from others can use the app to add recipients and tag the documents to gather information from those specified. With the latest release of the application, users can initiate a signing process from the new mail or reply window — just like they would start a new email.
DocuSign for Outlook – Key Features
- Manage email attachments more efficiently – Eliminate the need to print, scan, fax, or send documents overnight by securely signing and returning documents without ever leaving your Outlook inbox. If you need others to sign the document, specify the recipients and tag the document using DocuSign directly from the app.
- Easy access from your inbox – Access DocuSign from the Outlook apps toolbar by logging into your existing DocuSign account or create a new one using your existing Office 365 credentials. Your accounts are automatically synched using single sign-on capabilities powered by Azure Active Directory.
- Easily send documents out for signing from Outlook – Start the signing process from the new mail/reply window, just like you’re writing a new email. Simply upload your documents, and DocuSign for Outlook pre-populates signers from your email message.
- Built-in document storage – Connect your DocuSign account with your Office 365 credentials and automatically save copies of completed documents to OneDrive for Business for easy, centralized access.
- Administrative controls and management – Administrators can easily manage DocuSign for Outlook for any organization. Grant access, easily add and remove users, and manage and configure permissions and controls. Ensure compliance and maintain a centralized, secure location for all DocuSigned documents throughout your organization.