Google Apps Training from Boost eLearning quickly bridges the transition to Google Apps, improves corporate productivity by using Google Apps’ full functionality, and ensures your organization gets the maximum productive use from its investment in Google Apps. Google Apps offers an advanced communication and collaboration platform with robust features, making it dramatically different from Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, and other legacy applications. For the user who is new to Google Apps, there is a significant learning curve to develop the skills to take advantage of Google Apps’ full functionality, and the Boost eLearning tools help users get up this learning curve quickly and effectively.
The training material is both comprehensive and intuitive to use. Every course with Google Apps Training includes:
- Step-by-step lessons that create motivation, develop skills to implement a task, and effectively summarize the lesson
- Clear callouts to make the lessons simple to follow
- Professional voice actors for easy listening and quick comprehension
- An Index of Course Content to simply find any skill, click, and learn
- Printable job aids for performance support
- Audio script to read the narrators text
- Glossary for quick definitions of new terms
Call SADA today for more information on this promotion. Take advantage of this offer while you still can.
Familiar, simple, secure—it's time to give G Suite a closer look.
Organizations are moving to the cloud, and for good reason. Google Apps cloud solutions make it easier to collaborate, access files on the fly, and manage security. Download this free eBook, G Suite: Key Statistics and Use Cases for the Enterprise, to learn how Google Apps are revolutionizing modern work processes.