Title: Professional Inside Sales, Information Technology
Location: North Hollywood (Los Angeles), California
Date Posted: 3/12/2009
How to Apply: Apply by emailing your resume to: email@example.com
SADA Systems, Inc. is a Microsoft Gold Certified and Google Apps Enterprise partner; a leading Information Technology services organization, specializing in Managed Services and Cloud-Based solutions to business problems. Located in the heart of the NoHo Arts District in sunny Southern California, we represent an exciting and challenging place to work. Our dedication to our clients and the community has resulted in some great accolades, including:
- Inc. Magazine 5000 – fastest growing companies in the U.S., two years in a row.
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal’s “50 Fastest Growing Private Companies.”
- State of California – “A Salute to Small Business” award recipient.
We don’t just grow our company, we grow our people!
- Working primarily out of our headquarters in NoHo.
- Learning the ins and out of our offerings, and developing a strategy.
- Helping run call campaigns around specific vertical or promotional targets.
- Making 20-30 targeted and well through-out calls per day.
- Setting 2 well-qualified, high-value appointments per week.
- Logging and tracking campaign statistics in our CRM application.
You Would Be Great For This Position If You Have…
- 3+ years of telesales / inside sales experience.
- Have a proven track record of previous success in a similar position.
- Knowledge and experience speaking intelligently about I.T. solutions.
- A great rapport and the ability to sell without reading a script.
- Experience selling Managed Services, or similar flat-fee, recurring offerings.
- You’ll work with a great group of people, one of the best in the business, in a highly collaborative, team and results oriented atmosphere.
- You’ll have the opportunity to work in a dynamic and extremely positive environment where there is always the chance to challenge and enhance your skills.
- You’ll get awesome benefits that include competitive and attractive compensation, performance based bonuses, holidays, combined vacation and sick days, medical, dental, life, short and long term disability insurance, simple IRA with matching funds, casual dress, flexible hours and more.
- You’ll receive ongoing training and plenty of opportunities for advancement.
- Your offices will have a ping pong table, basketball hoop, big screens, a Wii and an espresso machine (We are an IT company after all!).
- Base salary starts at $40-55,000 per year, with no-ceiling, goal-based incentives which can easily add up to high six-figures plus annual compensation.
- Competitive benefits package.