SADA Systems is pleased to announce that we have successfully completed the SOC 2 Type II audit, one of the highest data security standards in the industry. SADA Systems met the SOC 2 Type II standards for security with no exceptions.The SOC 2 Type II audit, completed by an independent Certified Public Accounting firm, validates the security of an organization’s infrastructure and services and is rapidly becoming an industry standard. The audit signifies that we have successfully met the following criteria established by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Security. The system is protected against unauthorized access (both physical and logical).
- Availability. The system is available for operation and use as committed or agreed.
- Processing Integrity. System processing is complete, accurate, timely, and authorized
- Confidentiality. Information designated as confidential is protected as committed or agreed.
- Privacy. Personal information is collected, used, retained, disclosed and destroyed in conformity with the commitments in the entity’s privacy notice and with criteria set forth in Generally Accepted Privacy Principles issued by the AICPA and CICA. The TSPC of security, availability and processing integrity are used to evaluate whether a system is reliable.