Leverage Azure to reduce infrastructure maintenance and upkeep
Infrastructure Migration to Microsoft Azure is a consultative service consisting of 3 phases that allows organizations to leverage Azure’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service features to cut the cost and time associated with infrastructure maintenance and upkeep. SADA Systems’ Infrastructure Migration to Azure services are ideal for organizations looking to minimize operating costs leveraging Azure’s scalable, pay-as-you-go levels of processing power for applications architected for elastic scale.
- Discover: SADA Systems will review information from the client’s environment and perform a consultative analysis to assess and discover which applications, virtual and physical machines are an appropriate fit to migrate to Azure.
This phase includes:
- Research on bandwidth requirements
- Research existing applications and/or requirements for system viability in Azure
- Determination of tools required to support integration with Azure
- Determination of memory, storage, and CPU utilization required
- Plan: Our team will architect a plan to move the specified systems to Microsoft Azure.
This phase includes:
- Design and architecture of migration plans
- Cost of the application or TCO of the Azure solution
- Determining infrastructure cloud-fit and providing recommendations
- Build & Migrate: SADA will fulfill the Plan, including:
- Building Microsoft Azure tenancy
- Migrating the infrastructure in place to Azure
- Technical training
- Minimize operational costs and determine your application TCO
Identify the best areas for network and application consolidation to Azure
- Reduce administrative overhead
SADA can manage your cloud-based Azure environment, freeing up the resources required to manage infrastructure hosting on-premises
- Pay only for what you need
Variable load allows organizations to flexibly scale up or down according to need - get higher processing power when it’s required and and lower capacity during less demanding times
To learn more about SADA’s Infrastructure Migration to Azure services, please fill out the form to your right, and one of our representatives will be in touch with you shortly!